When a tenant replies to a text at the facility, the program will automatically generate an alert notification that will remain until cleared. Additionally, any text messages that have not received a response will appear in the Text Messages tab.
Text messages that you have replied to will automatically be dismissed from the Text Messages tab but the alert notification will have to be manually cleared, just like any other alert.
Here is a quick video on how to view and reply to incoming text messages.
- You will receive an alert in the notification pane. Click on the bell to see who sent the message.
2. If you want to clear the notification, click on Mark all as read.
3. If you want to respond to the message, click on the text messages tab. Click on Reply.
4. Type your response and click send.
5. You can also reply by clicking on the message itself.