For this, you will need a pen, a piece of paper, and a scanner or cell phone to take a picture.
Preparing your signature
- On your piece of paper, sign with your signature.
- Scan your paper into your PC as an IMAGE OR take a picture and email the picture to yourself
(Tip: Save scanned document or picture from email into an easy to find file location like your Desktop!)
- Crop the image, if necessary. (Paint is available on all Windows PCs!)
Alternatively, you can open up Paint and use your mouse to create and save your signature!
Upload the Image to your Document
- In Cloud, go to Configuration > Template Management.
- Go to the Email or Document template you wish to upload your signature to.
- Place the cursor where you would like to add the signature to your document. Click on the Image Icon:
- Select: “Upload” and Drop or Browse for your file on this screen.
- Select “Save” and use the Blue Squares to scale your image down:
- Select “Save” to save your changes!
You are all done! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: [email protected]