The Cloud Manager / Tenant app is a single application available for download from the Google Play store or the Apple App store.
It is found by searching, “QuikStor Cloud” into your respective store, and depending on what credentials you put in, you can log into the manager or the tenant side of the app.
This article will go over the Manager side of our app!
The first screen you will see is your Facility Summary screen.
This top portion of the screen offers a quick glance at the Current Rent, Occupied Units, Vacant Units, and Delinquent Units.
- The Current Rent figure is the amount of rent charged to your tenants per month. This number updates with each move in, move out, and transfer.
- Occupied Units shows you how many of your units are occupied. This number updates with each move in and move out.
- Vacant Units shows you how many vacancies you have. This number updates each move in and move out.
- Delinquencies gives you the total number of delinquent tenants at. This number will update when someone makes a payment or goes past due.
The bottom half of this screen is 4 buttons providing access to the different parts of the Manager App.
You will see Vacant Units, Tenant List, Gate Activity, and Gate Control.
- Vacant Units – This button brings up a quick report of your vacant units by type. Clicking on the respective unit will list the available units.
- Tenant List – This button brings up a list of your tenants. You can filter by payment status (current or delinquent) or search tenants by name. The next screen will give you a quick summary including the tenants balance, paid to date, delinquency status, email, and phone number. Click the phone number or email to easily contact your tenants. Scrolling down shows more tenant information and the ability to add notes after you make a call.
- Gate Activity – If you have a Quikstor Infinity keypad system, the manager app allows you to view gate activity for your facility. You are presented with the date / time of entry, unit number, tenant name, and action (let in vs let out).
- Gate Control – If you have a Quikstor Infinity keypad system, the manager app allows you to open the gate momentarily, hold the gate open, or close the gate.
Don’t have a Quikstor Infinity system? Contact your sales rep today for more information! Get the most out of your Management Software.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]!