If you need to input a Credit Card transaction that has already been charged, these are the steps you should take.
- Select the unit then click on make a payment.
- Choose the amount that you would like to charge then click OK.
- You will want to enter this payment as CASH.
- Go to Operations -> Void & Reverse Payments
- Locate the payment you just took (it should be at the top)
- Click the Change Method button.
- Select Card
- Enter the card information.
Tip: If you don’t have the actual card number you can use 4111111111111111 instead with any future date for the expiration and any three numbers for the CVV.
- Enter your notes/reason for the change paid to method.
This payment will now show as a credit card payment in the tenant transaction history, bank deposit and other reports.