This article will show you how to set up an event on Cloud CRM. Cloud CRM allows you to send mass emails and SMS to tenants. As well, it allows you to do a mass print of a custom or template document. Please follow the instructions below to get started:
Cloud offers custom emails, SMS, and documents that can be edited to fit the information you are seeking to send out to your tenants. You can find these custom documents in Template Management.
Setting up an Event:
Note: Fill out the necessary information in yellow for the event to be saved.
- Select Event Type
- Recommended: Calendar Date.
- Ensure this radio button is toggled. Otherwise, the event won’t run!
- Who should get it?
- If you are setting an event to be sent out to all your tenants. You will need to set two events, one for delinquent tenants and another for current tenants.
- You can filter your selection from (5).
- When should this be sent?
- Start Date
- (Optional) End Date?
- If you do enable the radio button, ensure you select an end date one day ahead of the start date.
- Method of Delivery
- Which template do you want to use?
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]!