Global Settings allows you to configure what documents will be emailed to your facility or your tenant. As well, what documents will print or send as an SMS. The settings under here apply to all your tenants at your facility. Please follow the steps below to access these settings:
Disclaimer: Enabling and disabling document delivery settings under here will affect all your tenants.
- Click on Configuration.
- From the drop-down, select Site Management.
- On the sidebar to the left, click on Move-In / Move-Out.
- Select the tab Tenant Document Delivery Settings.
- Email to Facility: If enabled, you will receive a copy of the document emailed to your tenants.
- Email to Tenant: If enabled, this will allow your tenants to receive specific documents via email.
- Print: If enabled, this will send that specific document you toggled this for to the ‘Document Center,’ where it can be ready to print.
- SMS: If enabled, your tenant will receive an SMS based on the SMS template found under the Configuration > Template Management > SMS (Text) tab.
Local Settings allows you to configure individual tenants’ delivery methods for receipts and invoice via E-mail, SMS, or Print. Changing settings here will only affect the specific tenants’ delivery method for receipt and invoice. If you’d like to change these settings for a tenant, please follow the steps below:
- Find a tenant whose settings you’d like to modify Document Delivery Settings.
- Click on the Change Info button.
- Click on the Misc tab.
- Email, SMS (Text), and Print: You have the option to enable or disable these options for receipts (e.g., Payment, Retail Sale, Transfer, etc.) and invoice.
- Invoice For X Months: You have the option to modify how Invoice should get generated for the tenant. Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, or any number of months the tenants wishes to be Invoiced for.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!