If you need to schedule a rent change for individual units, please follow the steps below:
- Find the unit you want to schedule a rent change.
- Under the tenant’s financial info, click on Rent (change).
- Once the ‘Rent Change’ dialog box opens, fill out the information 1-4.
- New Rent – The new rent price to be scheduled.
- Rent Change Date – The date you wish to schedule the rent change.
- Note – Any internal notes you wish to include.
- Rent Change Letter –
- If you select Print, this will populate the document under the Document Center to print.
- If you select Preview, this will open a dialog box to view the document immediately, and you can also print from this dialog box.
- If you select None, the Rent Change Letter will not populate under the Document Center or open a preview of it. However, if your settings are configured for the tenant to receive this via email, your tenant will do so.
- Click Save when you’re satisfied with your results.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!