If your tenant did not receive their document to e-sign, you could resend them by doing the following.
- Search the tenant that hasn’t received their e-sign document.
- Select the Documents tab. You will find the Resend buttons to resend the documents.
You can also view the status of the e-sign documents that have been created. You can find this setting by doing the following:
- Click on Operations.
- From the drop-down, select E-Sign Documents.
- You can filter to view signed and unsigned e-sign documents.
- You make multiple selections to email them their e-sign documents again.
- You can filter the units to find what you’re searching for quickly.’
- You can filter the tenant’s name to find what you’re searching for quickly.
- You can filter the document’s name to find what you’re searching for quickly.
- You can filter the document’s status to find what you’re searching for quickly. The document status has two entries Viewed and Sent.
- The action section has three buttons.
- Notes: If you need to add a note to the tenant’s account, you can click this button.
- View/Sign: If you click this button, this will prompt the document to appear, which can be signed.
- Send via Email: Click this button to resend the document to the tenant.
NOTE: Do you need to resend an updated lease agreement? Click on the How Do I? | Use Cloud CRM article to learn more.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!