If you need to begin the move-out process, please follow the instructions below:
- Find the unit, I will be using the following unit:
- Click on Other Options:
- Once you click on Other Options, you’ll find the Move Out option.
- Here is the Move Out Screen:
- Under the Move Out Section, you’ll have a move-out category which you are allowed to add or remove depending on what kind of categories you would like for it to reflect, a move-out reason, a move out date, and a vacate status that can also have additional options added or removed.
- You have the tenant’s account overview ranging from rent, balance, paid to date, and any delinquency status information.
- The Tenant Payment History reflects any payments made by the tenant for their unit.
- Fiances is where you refund any amount or collect any amount from the tenant and other as seen above.
- IMPORTANT: If you process a refund under this screen, it will not get sent to the processor. Therefore, your tenant will not receive a refund to their CC/ACH. You will need to write a paper check or offer cash as a refund.
When you are ready to proceed, click on the Move Out button and the tenant will no longer be occupying the unit. If you need to undo a move-out click here to learn more.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!