If you need pro-rate a tenant or even move their PTD backward. You can do this by following the steps below.
To pro-rate a tenant,
- Click on Paid To (change) under their Financial Info.
- You’ll see the following Change Paid To Date prompt populate on your screen.
- Account Overview: It provides you a overview of the tenant’s account.
- Old Paid-To Date: The old PTD is reflected on here, so you can ensure you’re changing the PTD correctly.
- New Paid-To Date: The new PTD is refelcted on here, once you’ve made your selection.
- New Paid-To Date (Calendar Button): Clicking on this button will populate a small calendar so you can make the date selection.
- New Paid-To Date (Pro-Rate Button): Clicking on this button will pro-rate the tenant to the 1st of the following month.
- Amount of Rent and Charges: After making your selection from (4) or (5), you will see the difference in the days between the old and new PTD, and what the total amounts to.
- Debit the Difference: Clicking on this button will debit the total amounts in (6). If you change their PTD backwards, you will see Credit the Difference, which will credit the total amounts in (6).
- Reason For Change: Enter a reason for the change you’re about to make, and the Save button will turn from grey to green so that you can proceed with the finalization of your changes.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!