Sometimes you’d need to allow or restrict certain functions to your users, in order to do, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Configuration.
- From the drop-down, click on User Management.
- Search for the user you’d like to have their permissions edited, click on Edit.
- Once the ‘Edit User’ dialog box opens up, click on Edit again.
- You should now see radio buttons populate where YES and NO are located.
- A blue radio button indicates YES.
- A grey radio button indicates NO.
- Once you are satisfied with your changes, click on either of the Save options:
- Save and Next – This will save your settings, and it will take you to the next option on the left sidebar.
- Save – This will save your settings and exit you out of the ‘Edit User’ dialog box.
If you don’t see the changes immediately, please log out and log back in.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!