To offer different inventory items at your facility, please follow the steps listed below:
- Click on Configuration.
- From the drop-down, click on Site Management.
- On the sidebar to the left, click on General Configuration.
- Select the tab Manage Inventory.
- Click on Add Item.
- Once the ‘Inventory Details’ dialog box opens up, fill out the information accordingly.
- Item Name – The name of the item you’re adding.
- Item Price – The price of the item you’re going to be selling to tenants.
- Item Cost – The cost of the item when you purchased it.
- Stock Quantity – The quantity of the item in stock.
- Once you are satisfied with the results, click on Save, and a ‘Reason’ dialog box will open, enter your notes, and click OK. Your items will now be available for sale!
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to [email protected] with a detailed message outlining your issue, and one of our techs will reach out!