If you have multiple tasks that need to be completed, snoozed or even deleted, you can do so more quickly by taking advantage of the bulk update feature in the tasks section.
- Click on the task due icon.
2. Select the square at the header section to select all task.
3. If there is a task that you don’t want to modify with the group, simply unselect it.
4. You can either select complete events, delete events, cancel events or snooze events.
5. Select your preferred option and it will prompt a message to confirm.
You can now go through and deal with the leftover notifications one by one.
Bulk Editing is a quick and easy way to help you organize your tasks and make sure that you are only seeing tasks that are relevant to your day!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]!