The larger your storage facility is, the harder it can be for new tenants to locate their storage unit. With online rentals increasing in popularity, it is important now, more than ever, to be able to provide tenants with tools they need to rent online.
With QuikStor Cloud it is possible to include a link in your welcome email (or any other email) that displays a map to the tenants unit. To enable this feature, follow along with the steps outlined below. We’ve also included a video that walks you through the process.
- Go to Configuration -> Template Management
- Click “Edit” for the email template you wish to add the map link.
- Make sure the template is set to custom.
- Locate the area in the email where you would like to add the link. Add any relevant text.
- In the placeholders menu, locate the site map navigator placeholder and double click it to add to the document.
- Cut (or copy) the placeholder [[Unit.SiteMapNavigator]]
- Highlight the text you want to link to the map and click the link button in the toolbar.
- Paste in the map placeholder and click SAVE.
- Make sure your final document doesn’t have the placeholder text visible.